Society of Information Management has seen the Cloud adoption increasing by 200 percent in two years. The trends are clear. Organizations, big as well as small, are excited about Virtualization, but at the same time, are little clueless about best practices and the real benefits.
The technologies are dynamically changing - Broad Spectrum Data Virtualization, Cloud, hybrid cloud, gaining momentum of Open stack, converged infrastructure or flash storage – all these aspects are heavily defining the virtualization strategy of organizations. With today’s technological advancements, the data center must be a combination of different databases, operating systems and servers but at the same time, the communication between those needs to be seamless. On the business side, the CXOs expect tangible efficiency while the CIOs look for cutting-edge technology in the allocated budgets.
At Cork, given the strong business and technology backgrounds of the team, including the founders, we understand the importance of utilizing the latest technology to deliver true business ROI.
Our solutions include -
Virtual Data Centre Plan and Design
- Cloud service utilizing the latest technologies of virtualization to deliver efficient IT infrastructure, reduced expenses and overall cost of ownership.
- Virtual data center solution to deliver secured, optimized and reliable environment – to maximize resources and reduce management costs.
- A state-of-the-art solution which helps growing businesses in server consolidation and containment – allowing them to reduce the hardware space, minimize the operating costs and gain control on infrastructure sprawl and underutilization.
Enterprise Desktop Management and Control
- Enterprise desktop management solutions which increase the efficiency and reduce the overall overhead costs through central management.
- Secured desktop user environments in one central location with superior end-user desktop experiences.
Virtual Lab Automation
- Expert assistance in automating testing of the virtualization solutions – to reduce the number of required systems as well as to avoid delays in scheduled project deliveries.
Virtual Data Centre Management
- Expert and trained resources to manage the virtual data center to make sure that the issues related to virtual server sprawl are eliminated.
- Manage existing virtual IT environment and streamline the business processes.
- Ensure smooth and cost effective business operations.
- Help in achieving economies of scale without incurring extensive costs and additional human resources.
- End-to-end technical support including - Help Desk, 24X7, On-site, network operations, database administration and security services.
- IT infrastructure services including - staff augmentation, Project Management, training and business transformation.